“Excellent Sushi, price are reasonable ”
Review of Umi Sushi House

Umi Sushi House
Ranked #114 of 481 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I are very picky about our sushi. The rice they use has the right texture and the fish was very fresh. The size of the sushi was not over bearing. We truly enjoyed our lunch here. We are looking forward on returning and enjoying our dinner here.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We have been coming to Umi Sushi almost every week since they opened (sometimes 2x) and absolutely love it. The owner had been our favorite employee at another hibachi/sushi place in the Cape before opening Umi and we wanted to support her in the new venture at the time. The food is fresh, imaginative (especially the sashimi rolls) and I usually get an order of hibachi noodles to go to eat for a couple of lunches at home. We always bring family and friends to Umi when they are visiting as well as some neighbors and everyone raves about the food and service after their visit. Definitely 5 star all the way!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

After recently dining at a nearby competitor that was newly opened, we decided to return to Umi. The sushi at Umi is so much fresher, better, and prepared by a chef who takes his profession seriously. We love the menu, that offers so many options and other items to consider for your meal. This is another of those great restaurants that thrive on the quality of their food, not the pretentiousness of their decor. If you like good sushi/sashimi, you should give Umi's a try. A little gem tucked away in a strip mall at the end of Hancock Bridge. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Marvin C
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We eat here so often, the staff know what we want before we order. A hot sake, a cold one ( katana) hot green tea, tekka don, unagi Don. We feel like family, treated extremely well with care in each order and encounter. This can get busy during season but you will be served with a smile. We adore our food and experience every time!

1  Thank CloverDanee
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

My sushi experience here last year was average and was told they improved. Boy, have they ever. The sushi melted in my mouth. You must order the OMG roll. Nowhere else have I had salmon wrapped in avocado with eel sauce. No rice. It lives up to its name. This place was hopping with business. So glad I came back. As a matter of fact I ate here three times during my vacation.

2  Thank sle79