“Great day on the water! ”

Davey Dee's Charters
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I and our 2 girls (10 & 13) booked a full day trip with Dave in April. His boat was clean and fishing gear was ready to go. Once we were anchored at the first spot Dave took the time to show my girls how to cast the bait and properly retrieve a fish. They started to catch fish right away. They out fished me (as predicted by Dave) and caught nice keeper Sheepshead and Pompano. A friendly Dolphin showed up and got close enough for us to touch its nose. At lunchtime Dave ran us to a local island restaurant and we had a nice meal. After lunch my wife and 10 yr old were tired of fishing so Dave brought them to a beach area with very few people where they could swim and collect sea shells. Meanwhile we fished nearby for Sea-Trout. A new fishing method was introduced and Dave worked with my daughter until she got it right and started catching fish. We caught lots of Trout! After a while we picked up the Beach bums and Dave brought us to a small cove in the Mangroves where some Manatees were. There must have been a dozen of them! He got us very close without disturbing them. I would recommend Dave for a family or a sport fishing trip. I enjoyed his company, knowledge and the smiles he put on my girls faces. Can’t wait to go again.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"mangroves"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018

“Davey Dee’s Charter” was highly recommend to us. Believe me we were not disappointed. We had a great time with Captain Dave. He was very knowledgeable about fishing as well as FL wildlife. We laughed a lot and caught more fish than we’ve ever caught on previous charters. Kudos to Captain Dave, he’s a 5 star captain!!

1  Thank barbgemini
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Dave will not only put you on fish instantly but you will never feel more welcome by such a genuinely kind individual. It doesn't matter what you want to catch, Dave will find it. If you want to catch fish and feel like you are right at home, this is your trip! We caught our limit with a bonus shark and even hooked a Hammer Head!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

If you want the best charter look no further than Captain Dave. We just finished our second trip with Dave's charter and it was awesome. Absolutely wonderful fishing, great value, and very generous with the time. This is fun for all ages, men and women will have a blast. All I can say is make sure you book this trip NOW!

2  Thank 1111Gerald
David D, Public Relations Manager at Davey Dee's Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Dave has a love for the water and watching folks catch fish and having fun. If you have any pictures from your trip please be sure to email us a few so we can put up on our website.
Have a Great Day and Hope you are doing well!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 August 2016

First time i have ever been on a charter and it was a great experience. Dave has one of the nicest boats out there. He won't only take you out to his known spots but will definitely teach you a thing or two. He loves what he does and also insures that everyone on his boat is having a great time with him. You won't be disappointed! And plenty of fish will be caught guaranteed.

2  Thank tonyessicontrols

Thank you Tony for taking the time to leave a review. So glad you had a great birthday with Davey Dee's Charters. If you have pictures please be sure to share with us so that we can get your trip posted to our website. Daveydeescharters.com
Have a Great Day!!