“Hmmm - can'd decide if its good or bad...”
Review of China Express

China Express
Ranked #295 of 468 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Called and placed a pick up order - easy enough and pleasant enough.

Stopped to pick it up - not the best looking place inside, boxes were piled up all over the place, the tables were dirty, and I wasn't sure I really wanted my food any more.

Tried the food - it wasn't what I was expecting, but it was OK.

Not my kind of place - won't return.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Average Chinese take out. Ordered the 5-0, orange chicken & crab rangoon.The 5-0 & chicken were fine, but the Rangoon was too sweet for my liking. Prices were a little higher than our usual spot.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Great Chinese takeout in the area. Closest I've come across to my northern taste for Chinese takeout . Also friendly service.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Whenever we have Chinese food we go to China Express, conveniently located in the heart of Cape Coral it is litterealy minutes from anywhere in the Cape. Fast friendly service. Great way to give Mom a night off from cooking.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Hot, tasty, good value and quick delivery. The combination platters gave excellent value for money combining a main dish, fried rice and an egg roll for between $7 - $8 a pop.