“Always Worth the Wait”
Review of Ceno Grille

Ceno Grille
Ranked #12 of 468 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ceno Grille serves fresh, homemade Italian and Greek cuisine for lunch and dinner. For amazing food, service and atmosphere, look nowhere else! Ceno Grille is a small cozy restaurant perfect for the whole family. We have a large menu with many different options to choose from. Everything is fresh and homemade as if grandma made it herself, we don't even have a freezer! That's right, we make our own bread and everything is made in house. If you are in need of some recommendations, our Seafood Asparagus, Veal Piccitta, and Firehouse Chicken are just a few dishes that our customer's rave about. Our prices are affordable with our weekly dinner specials. Make sure to check us out on Mondays, we have pasta specials and it's something you don't want to miss. We also have a nice selection of draft beer and wine for you to enjoy with your meal. If you have a special event coming up, let us know. We have catering options available. Join us for Happy Hour, Monday thru Friday, 3pm-6pm for $1 off anything. So if you are looking for some excellent homemade food with great service (our wait staff is pretty amazing too), and great atmosphere give us a try for lunch or dinner today. You will be glad you did.
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Ceno's is in a strip center that you might miss if you were not going there. Even in the high season, this is still a favorite for the locals. As busy as it is, the owner, always seems to find time to stop by and ask how things are. Almost did not want to wait the 20 minutes last night, but so glad I did. The daily specials always hit the spot. Two thumbs up for both Service and Taste. Keep it up!

1  Thank Chuck S

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We enjoyed this restaurant a lot. My brother & sister-in-law live in the area and we all went there for dinner. We started with a glass of wine (house wines were great) and an appetizer of fried calamari - very large calamari but very tender - excellent! I had chicken marsala and my husband had chicken saltimbocca - both were very tender & very tasty. The staff there was very nice & very quick in service. We would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Heatherru
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We have been twice in the last month and both times we have been extremely pleased with our food. The whole experience was wonderful. I had the pasta carbonara and it was outstanding. I would have gotten it again but wanted to try a different dish, that also was very good. We were lucky to have Laura as our server both times, very nice and made sure we had everything we needed!!

1  Thank Chris D
Reviewed 1 March 2018

My husband and I had a really great meal here. Service was friendly and efficient and fast! Menu pleasantly varied and different. I had a terrific pasta dish with seafood and asparagus. Huge portion. My husband had a chicken special which was not only delicious but beautifully presented. Too full for dessert.

1  Thank Christie G
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Returned to Ceno’s for lunch today. Excellent looking specials but we ordered off the main menu. Terrific sausage sandwich for me. My wife had the fantastic seafood appetizer as her meal. This is the best execution of this dish we have found. Draft beers and wine list, while not extensive, are quite varied and good. The staff is extremely friendly. This place simply cannot be beaten for good, fresh food with a Mediterranean flare. Arguably our favorite restaurant and highly recommended.

1  Thank eismd1