“So good my wife can't stop talking about it”
Review of Siam Hut

Siam Hut
Ranked #43 of 461 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: USD 20 - USD 20
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had some guests in town that wanted some Thai food, so we gave this place a try. ARE WE GLAD WE DID! Over the next two weeks we had takeout twice, lunch, and dinner - and my wife still talks about the red curry. Yup - we like it a lot!

we will be sure to go next time we are in the Cape.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Always good, great service we go there with at least 20 people and they accommodate us perfectly
I have had many dish's there my favorite is curry duck

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

With guests in tow we decided to try Siam Hut for Thai food for dinner last night. What a pleasant surprise. Decor was beautiful and the servers couldn't have been more helpful even to the point of warning my husband of the "heat" of some of the dishes. Very reasonably priced. Will DEFINATELY do this again!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Waitress was pleasant, the food was fresh and very good. Quiet atmosphere also. If you have never tried their Iced Tea, it is a different experience. I liked it.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Went there because of good reviews and I was not disappointed. Fantastic value. Tea $2. Wine $4.50
Shrimp and mixed vegetables $10.50. And the food was delicious. Had curry puffs too. Very tasty. My wife had soup and a shrimp Thai taco dish also delicious.
I would give it 5 stars if you count great food plus value plus nice ambiance and service inside. Was it a gourmet restaurant? No. But overall excellent for Thai food that we had and will gladly go back to try some of the other dishes. A gem for Cape Coral.