“Nothing fancy-not many tables- but good fish n chips.”

Pete's Fish and Chips
Ranked #9 of 468 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Fast food
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I just had a fish 'n chip basic basket. The fish was cod, so definitely not local fish, but it was quite good. The restaurant is not fancy but seemed clean and the 4 or 5 folks working all seemed competent and clean. I think this is a husband / wife biz, and I believe I heard her say they'd had the place for something like 7 yrs....

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to Cape Coral for 10 years but for the first time we had a hankering for Fish & Chips. After searching the web we found Pete's and it turned out to be a great little find. Chips were fat cut and nicely crispy and the fish was Icelandic Cod. Although we are used to Halibut as the fish of choice up North, this fish was delicious and the portion very generous. I had the large fish & chips at $11.99. My lady ordered the small fish with 2 shrimp (which were quite large) at the same price. Both orders came with coleslaw and were excellent. We'll be back for more!!
Ps There is a small eat-in area for 15 or 20 people, nicely furnished and very clean & pleasant, however we chose Take-Out.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Great fried fish n’ chips and big shrimp. I turned my husband on to this place. I used to get lunch from here during my break at work. Yum. Big fries. Large basket. Wish the place was a little bigger and had a more extensive menu. They do a great job. Fast and fresh. Great for dinner, too.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. Very nice large piece of fish, lightly breaded. Enough steak fries, all very hot. Average coleslaw, fresh though. Need to take over one more unit, not for them, for us. Need more table space.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place highly recommend it the atmosphere makes you feel like you are part of the family we would definitely go back again