“Upsale attractive BUSY seafood restaurant.”

Lobster Lady Seafood Market & Bistro
Ranked #30 of 468 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: USD 12 - USD 35
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I chose this restaurant to be our first Cape Coral dining experience. We did have to wait for awhile. I think because we were a party of 2, our wait wasn't too bad, but we saw some larger groups waiting much longer than we did. I had the shrimp scampi- don't recall what my husband had. We both liked our meals quite a bit- can't say they were life-changing or anything like that. It was pleasant sitting outside.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

5 of us stopped on a friend’s advice. Two tried the lobster bisque which was salty...didn’t finish. However, the Caesar side salad was excellent! Two had crab legs which were delicious. My husband paid extra to have them cut for easy eating. (See photo below) One had broiled grouper which was also very good. I had 6 large coconut shrimp that tasted good. Our other friend had crab claws which he said were tasty. Nice, clean well decorated restaurant also with some outdoor seating. It was fun to see the fish & other seafood on display in glass cases. Prices were mid range for a sit down restaurant. Would go there again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A.Is it crowded?? Yessss.
B. Is it a little cramped. Yesss.
C. Is it the most awesome little seafood place around for miles and miles! Heck Yes!!

I have never in my life been to a place quite like this one. There is literally every possible seafood choice you can think of here. Lobsters, clams, stone crab, little necks, Alaskan King, Dungenous, Mussels, Scallops, Killer Steaks, Tails, all kinds of different filets. My mouth was watering looking at the open glass container.

Heck my son even won two (2) 1 lb. lobsters from the crane game in the front of the restaurant, which they cooked up and gave him two sides, for only $3. What a deal!

The live music was a nice touch and also they have these huuuuge tv screens showing sports and fishing videos while you eat. What a touch!! Right up my alley.

For dinner I had some oysters and clams to start. Mouth watering and fresh! Then for dinner I had some of the sweetest Alaskan King I have ever had and accompanied some Stone Crab. Did I over indulge?? of course. When in Rome!

Bottom line.... get some reservations so you don't have to wait forever. Have an idea what you want and don't hold back!!

I'm coming back here again and again!!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Best dinner of the week for us. Fresh seafood at a fair price. Great ambiance - live music - not fancy. Great for our family meal. Lobster bake, crab legs, sushi rolls, clam chowder, lobster bisque, lobster ravioli, surf and turf sandwich, drinks and dessert were all above average to amazing! A+ customer service as well. Really enjoyed our meal. Well done!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

First time dining on the “new” side. Beautiful. There were four of us, ordering all sorts of delicious food. Oysters, calamari, lobster, bruschetta.. oh gosh, everything was perfect! Wished you were on Pine Island.