“Great for Brunch”

Price range: USD 12 - USD 35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Have visited several times, usually for Sunday brunch. Excellent Bloody Mary’s, good menu selection. Fresh oysters prepared multiple ways, do an excellent job Rockefeller. Nice atmosphere with big screen TV’s but not a rowdy atmosphere. Recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,710)

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I don't get this place! Its an average restaurant with average food! Average service! Yet people flock there and wait hours for a table. I did not base my review on one visit, I gave it 3 and each time I came with average, This place is just over rated and over priced. The wait isn't worth it, the service isn't worth it.

2  Thank carpetsucka
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

$29 1 1/4 lb lobster , big claws, 4 jumbo shrimp, 5-6 clams, 5-6 mussels, 2 red potatoes, corn on cob. Grouper platter $27, French rose $9, Pinot Grigio $9. Also a market with great selection. Good food and service.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We worked hard to get here. I guess since it’s a new area the navigation didn’t work. But it was worth the hassle.
I had the triple salad , tuna, shrimp and crab. Delicious. We sat outside, enjoyed the weather and great friendly service. Next time I’ll have a cocktail or glass of wine with my lunch.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I had been to the "lobster lady seafood market one other time and was looking forward to going my second time with friends. The evening was a disappointment, food was ...ok...had all you can eat mussels. The 2nd plate was undercooked. The waitress was rude and snippy. The service was ultra slow...

1  Thank Kim P