“Not as good as prior visit”

Fathoms Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #35 of 468 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We were visiting the area recently and stopped in for drinks and dinner with a group of friends. We were unable to get a table with any sort of view but settled for some hightop in the seat-yourself bar area. Our excellent server came promptly to greet us and had all of us sipping the beverage of our choice in short order. He did a great job throughout the evening, handling menu questions, refills, separate checks and anything else directed his way. Judging from the reactions at the table, some people very much liked their food and others thought it was just ok. I was in the latter group, and would order something other than the pizza next time. We would not hesitate to go back, but would like to be better organized so that we can get a better table.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We ate outside on the deck overlooking a beautiful marina. We had fish & chips & a salmon dish with artichokes & tomatoes. We had a wait of about 20 minutes for a table - it was busy & service was a little slow but understandable. There was live music playing in the Cape Harbour complex so the wait wasn't bad.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stopped for some afternoon beers. Nice atmosphere, reminiscent of Channelside in Tampa.

I'll have to come back for the food. What we saw looked fabulous.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Kinda pricey in the drink range, so if your in the party mood, open your wallet. It’s a nice place in a nice setting haven’t been in awhile so I chose it for a group dinner. Most everyone ordered the margarita pizzas. And they were happy with them. My date had a turkey sand with avocado. She was satisfied. I ordered a special. Burger and a beer for $10.00. Big mistake. I always ask for a toasted bun, dark, both sides it’s very hard for restaurants to get it right. This night one half bun was toasted. Odd. The burger was one of those snack bar $2.00 frozen patties. I guess I expected more. What was served is about $.80 wholesale cost. At least the draft that came with it was cold.
No consistency here.

1  Thank funithesun
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Love this restaurant! The food is awesome and the service is really good as well! I had the lobster Mac and cheese and it was very rich but very good. My husband had the mani sandwich and he loved it too!