“Still a Good Choice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Olive Garden was the choice it didn’t disappoint I had the chicken parmigiana good size portion with Spighetti it was very good. The salad is still the best Fresh and chilled and of course the hot breadsticks.my wife had the salad and soup the soup of the day which was chicken gumbo. She liked it. Service was good and food came out fast. If you want a good Italian meal count on Olive Garden.

1  Thank Jim A

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I really love this place they have a really good lasagna and for pass time with family is a very nice place

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived at around 18:45 and was seated straight away. The waiter was extremely friendly and joked around with the children. We ordered pasta Alfredo and I ordered the pasta Alfredo with steak, was medium rare and perfectly cooked. My wife ordered the lasagne and that also tasted very good. For starters we had salad and bread sticks.

A very enjoyable meal, would recommend.

1  Thank Michael v
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The salad was crisp and fresh. The calamari was tender and crispy. The chicken gnocchi soup was amazing. The pasta chips were innovative, crisp and tasty. Friendly service

1  Thank Jane E
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We are visiting from England and I knew OG is a classier place from staying in California before. This one didn't fail. Lovely atmosphere, homely decor and airy.

The food was amazing- great value for money! I couldn't eat it all so it's coming home in a box with me.

Our night was made by Paul, the waiter. He was great fun to talk to, chatty, humorous and warm hearted. He was genuine and very professional.

I'd highly recommend, and would love to come again.

Thank you!