“Simply amazing!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I love it! My girlfriend and I were there for late lunch and everything we got was delicious and professionally done! Definitely would go back and strongly recommend it to anyone in the area!9

1  Thank Stiliyan K

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Pizza (thin crust as thick was sold out) was excellent. Great service. The pasta dishes looked very good also. Staff was extremely friendly. So glad we took some pizza home for lunch the next day.

1  Thank MaryKRBOAT
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We have been here several times for dinner - so yummy! Homemade pasta, scrumptious desserts. Today we tried the pizza. To die for! As good as - no, better! - than any NY pizzeria...

1  Thank CheezLouise
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Greeted immediately when I walked through the door. So many friendly smiling faces. Decor was simple and cute, like a bistro.
I liked how the menu described the different wines. I always have trouble choosing a glass of wine..
Chose the homemade manicotti with bolognese sauce.. amazing! Flavorful.. beautiful. Soooo good, bread was nice and warm. Soft in the middle and crunchy on the ends.
Would go back in a Heartbeat!!

1  Thank NaplesSkiBunny
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Great Family owned business.I loved watching MAMA in the kitchen. It reminded me of my grandmother when I was growing up.
Real Italian food! It was very good and made to order.
I only give it 4 stars instead of 5 because I though the food was a bit salty.

1  Thank Maryboo65