“Lunch in Paris-FANTABULOUS”
Review of My Sweet Art

My Sweet Art
Ranked #4 of 23 Dessert in Cape Coral
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Our new favorite place to eat in the Cape. OMG, the absolute best food ever! Starting with the French Onion soup with fresh croutons, then having the special of Quiche split with friends with Croque Monsieur, all to die for. In addition, wonderful presentation and great server, Donna. Met Eve, the Chef, awesome! We will be back and often. We all raved while getting pedicures and everyone in the shop and even two guys, are going too! Check it out and Bon Appetit

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Pastry Chef from France! I have only tried the hot chocolate and apple rasberry turnover so far, but they were both superb! Tart was tender, flaky, tasty but not too sweet and not too buttery, but definitely made from real butter! Prices are reasonable, staff is very nice, go while this place is still off the radar, soon it will be hard to get in!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Wonderful casual French dining. Tarts and Macaroons are to die for while the Quiche Lorraine and Onion Soup are wonderfully filling! Recommend it highly!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Went in for an ice tea. Ended up with vegetarian sandwich, which they made vegan for me. It was delcious, french bread with grilled zucchini, peppers, and pesto. They also make their own beautiful french pastries. Definetly worth checking it out, also remember to support your local businesses.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Took over the space from Nelly's Greek. No changes to the decor, so if you had been to Nellys you will recognize the spot.
Owners are recently relocated from France, where the wife trained as a pastry chef. The husband (of Spanish descent) does the savory dishes. We tried the very good breakfast.
My wife loves croissants, and these did not disappoint. Rich and buttery, she paired it with bacon and tomato. All very good.
I had eggs with potatoes, tomatoes, fruit, and toast. Very good, and a real bargain at $6.95.
The service was excellent, and the chef/owner came by to see how we liked it.
Next time, believe I will try the very tempting brioche French toast.