“Best Sushi east of Japan”

Yellowfin Sushi & Sake Bar
Ranked #90 of 472 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Great blend of flavors and textures in the dishes that we ordered. Great service and atmosphere. I've been here on multiple occasions and while I have my "go to" dishes, I'm working my way through their entire menu.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Wanted to find a good Sushi restaurant, and I did!! Very good sushi and rolls. Go early for early birds special and have a little sushi to go with it. It was delicious....
Happy hours prices were great, and sushi prices a bit higher then most.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We went here after searching for “sushi” on TripAdvisor and I thought the reviews were good. This is why I love TripAdvisor. This place didn’t disappoint. We got sushi and hibachi chicken and steak/scallops. All the food was tasty! I believe it was priced fairly. For a family of four it cost us around $80 before tip. Service was great and we would certainly return when looking for some good sushi!

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We went on a very busy night w 12 people. The service was fantastic and very accommodating being we had 6 kids.
Food was fantastic. Very nice sushi. At the table we had a grwat variety of the menu. All was very nice. Will go again

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

No doubt some of the finest sushi available. Sat at sushi bar for entertaining evening. Sushi chef Shorty is truly a fine artist. Combines incredible ingredients in very creative ways. Portions are fantastic with delicious sides and salads. The restaurant is very attractive with the sushi bar large and comfortable. The chefs are very friendly, adding to the excellent experience. Highly recommended. Feel this is the “Gold Standard” for restaurants in this area.