“Run Don't Walk”
Review of Tasty Cultures

Tasty Cultures
Ranked #37 of 480 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: USD 7 - USD 19
Description: Tasty Culture was born due to our love for natural food and high standards of quality ingredients, both the simple foundation for a healthy diet. Iwona and Robert Palussek, both grew up in Europe have been fortunate to experience many cultures and culinary specialties. After moving to Southwest Florida in 2014 there was not better time and place to finally bring the best of Europe to Cape Coral. Our Motto: European homemade food with a modern twist, prepared in a small fast casual restaurant setting. The emphasis lays on preparation on unprocessed food and regionally harvested produce to create a unique high-end dining experience without the high-end price tag. Hearty but healthy grilled (not fried) dishes such as lamb roasts with brown rice and veggie medley or handmade polish pierogi with…or German Schnitzel Sandwiches with authentic Bavarian potato salad will be served on a daily basis and are the core of the business model.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We read the reviews on this restaurant and thoughr we'd give it a try. Am I glad we did!!! The food was amazing. We shared an appetizer order of perogies......I won't make that mistake again......I want the full order. So soft and creamy, never had any better. My husband had the weiner schnitzel and I had the pork schnitzel. Both were amazing. Sides were also extremely good. Our waiter was quick to take out drink order, explained items on the menu. He was very attentive thru the entire dinner. Get there quick before season starts because this will be packed.

3  Thank Liz C

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Ray and I went to Tasty Cultures! Tara served us. The food is amazing. Ray loves all of it! (I like it too) always try too many things! Have been several times for lunch and a couple of times for dinner! We will return.

1  Thank RYunker
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Tasty Cultures is a gastronomical delight! Fresh and quality ingredients perfectly combined and prepared. Cleanliness is godliness and this restaurant is heavenly. Our waitress, Tara, was an angel of restaurant heaven.

We shall place Tasty Cultures on our list of favorites.

1  Thank REYEMM
Reviewed 1 August 2017

What a great find! As overblown, over noisy heavily themed restaurants are invading this area, Tasty Cultures is a cozy haven that could have been lifted out of Eastern Europe and plopped down in Cape Coral. The decor is clean and spare and the menu offers all the Polish and German favorites prepared with a home-cooked flair. And don't get me started on the beer list, which offers interesting German and European brews at prices that encourage you to have another. Our party had clyhicken paprikash, the appetizer sampler as an entree and the lamb shank. All were perfectly prepared and attractively presented. The experience reminded us of meals we had enjoyed in small cafes in Germany. This pleasant illusion was only shattered when we opened the door and started cutting our way through the Florida humidity to our car.

1  Thank Bruce B
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Not the easiest place to find but was worth having to make a u turn to get to restaurant.
Like many restaurants here its in a strip mall.
Our friends were already seated so got in immediately.
The place was hoppin and very busy.
Our waiter was Jim or Joe anyhow the only guy waiter.
Got drinks quickly and he took our orders.
After a few minutes he returned to tell us they were out of mashed potatoes. We gave him some grief about running out of potatoes but he explained they were busier than normal.
The owner came out and apologized and gave us an order of potato pancakes gratis.
My wife had schnitzel and the piece of meat was as big as the plate. There was so much we split what was left for lunch the next day.
I had the smoked kielbasa and loved it. I thought I would get one piece of sausage but got two sausages. I liked the spaetzli here but than at the other German restaurant in town.
Will definitely go back.