“Amazing place, wonderful hosts”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Glenn W
“Amazing place, wonderful hosts”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed with Paul and Laura for a few months while I was down in the area temporarily for work. Their house is wonderful, my room was the perfect size and had everything I needed, and Paul and Laura made me feel right at home. Anything I needed they helped me out with in a timely fashion, and they are very knowledgeable about the area. This trip ended up being a fantastic experience, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Your age range 18-24
Michael C
“Review”
Reviewed 13 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Easy to find and easy to get around. Lots of available shopping, great resturants with fabulous food. Paul and Laura can be extremely helpful in finding the cuisine of your desire. Close to Fort Meyers Beaches and a freindly night life. Planning my next stay in the near future. Thanks again to Paul and Laura

23 Feb 2017
Thanx for the kind words folks ..........
Xaos-owsk...
Chicago, Illinois
“Gorgeous pool, outgoing hosts and great location”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

I had stayed here back in November and was instantly surprised how nice the guest house was for me and my girlfriend. The hosts were extremely accommodating and helpful with ideas for activities and where to go during our 3 night stay. They have a gorgeous heated pool and very relaxing "bar" area adjacent to it, perfect for watching sports or a movie. Highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for fun hosts and a great price for a high end guest house.

Buckeyera...
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at Paul and Laura's when we booked a mini vacation and it was perfect! First of all, the house is beautiful. The room was great for the two of us, we had our own bathroom and you walk out of your bedroom to the lanai and pool area!!! You truly are spoiled. Additionally, Paul and Laura were great hosts and we enjoyed getting to know them. We will definitively use them again in the future and have referred them to a family friend who's daughter will be staying with them during her internship program!

lvonier
Cape Coral, Florida
“Would definitely rent again, beautiful home!”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The room was well appointed and comfortable. The home owners were very friendly, gracious and accommodating. Having use of the courtyard and pool made it feel like we were staying at a resort! Sitting by the campfire on the dock in the evening was very relaxing.

Thanx , we luved having you here to party with
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing