“A bit of Japanese Heaven”
Review of Koto Grill

Koto Grill
Ranked #165 of 468 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We read a review of Koto Grill in our daily newspaper. It has only been open 4 months, but it got rave reviews. We went on a Saturday night and it was busy In the restaurant and with take out. The review mentioned the Koto roll, so we were game. It was fantastic. Still hungry, we ordered seafood noodles and shrimp teriyaki, Both were winners. Looks are deceiving.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My husband suggested we try this place out. I was a little wary because it doesn't look like much from the outside. I'm very glad we went in. The service was great. The food was delicious! (I wish I had taken a pic.) I had the salmon hibachi. The fried rice was the best I've ever had. The portions are huge. Along with the entree came miso soup and a nice salad. Very nice ambience too--I love the little paintings on the wall! We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This place opened recently. It's a gem. The service is outstanding. It's brand new, clean and the food is really good. They have a sushi bar where you can sit and watch the guy make it. We sat at a table and for the FIRST time ever, my husband tried one piece each of my sushi in addition to a hot plate of noodles and shrimp he ordered, which was also delicious. This is not a busy place yet but please try it if you like Japanese food. I would hate to see this place fail. I plan to go many times!