“Great, spacious and very clean home!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Discover5...
“Great, spacious and very clean home!”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We enjoyed the stay at Mona's rental. The home was very clean, well furnished and equipped. The caretaker came by to pick up the owner's mail weekly and he was helpful with sharing info about the area to us first timers. We picked up many travel brochures of things to do in Cape Coral and it surroundings and left them at the home. The outside Florida doesn't offer enough privacy and maybe some plants could take care of this. We purchased a bike and left it in the garage for the next tenants to use. The communications with Mona were easy and timely, even though at 16 days after our departure our damage deposit has not been refunded yet.
Overall we were very happy with the accomodations, the next time we will rent a place with a swimming pool to cool down during the hot days.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 Apr 2017
Hi Hilde,
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Cape Coral and in our house. I also thank you for the bike that you left behind.
I am not sure about the damage deposit refund as I had no control over that as it was held by Trip Advisor and not by me. This is my first rental with them and I was under the impression that they will release the funds within 7 days as I have not claimed any damages. SO apologies.

Have a great summer and your points taken.
Mona Pio
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing