All reviewscamp storefull hookupstent campingtravel trailercruise ships come and gorocket launchgreat place to watchleaving portcocoa beachwashers and dryerswi ficlose to kennedy space centershuttle launchstayed nightsport canaveralrvcabin
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This campground is located in the heart of Cape Canaveral. It is an easy drive to many of the Space Coast points of interest. We were lucky to be camping here during one of the Space X launches. We could see the launch right from our site. The campsites are ok with good utilities and there is a nice campfire area. The campground is very popular, so be sure to call for a reservation.

Stayed: January 2018
JettyParkStaff, General Manager at Jetty Park Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to remark about your stay at Jetty Park Campground. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you come back to see us again.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We stayed at Jetty Park campground in order to be on the ocean and close by Port Canaveral. The campground has unpaved roads but they were in overall good condition during our stay. The utilities were in good working order and we had no issues. There was no cable but we received many channels using our antenna. WiFi was fair, and was good enough to check weather and email.

When we arrived we were greeted and welcomed at the gate and given the code to the campground gate. After we entered the campground we immediately went to the office to check in since it was getting near the closing time for the office. The gentleman at the office was nice but there was trouble with our payment. There was an issue with their system accepting our credit card. After a while he gave us our campsite number since he could not resolve the issue and we had already paid for one night when when we made the reservation. He said he would work on the issue when a manager was there the next morning. My bank actually called me as we were leaving the office to confirm several "hits" on my credit card as they thought it may be fraud due to unusual nature of activity. A rep. from my bank told me there were no issues with my card, and I told her to allow the charge once it actually went through.

When we found our assigned campsite there was already a camper on it. My wife and I double checked our campsite number and our assigned site was indeed occupied. We quickly went back to the office since it was near closing. The gentleman went to our site and confirmed for himself that it was occupied. I could see him speaking to the man on the site. He told me to return to the office. He then told me that he was going to give me a temporary site for the night and I would have to move in the morning to my correct campsite since the man that was on my campsite did not want to move until morning. I did not understand this since he was on a site that had been assigned to me and he was going to have to move anyway, but this was going to make me have to set up twice instead of once for a mistake that I had no control over. It was not late at night.

The next morning the desk clerk came to my camper and knocked on our door. He told me to return to the office for payment. I did and the manager had resolved the problem that involved their computer system. I went back to my campsite and moved to the correct campsite and set up yet again.

Overall, the campground was a nice place to camp. It was quiet at night and we enjoyed the ocean and watching the ships leave and come in at the port. It is also a good location for fishing, swimming in the ocean and visiting the attractions in the area. The campground was gated and right beside of Jetty Park and the pier. We both liked the campground.

I do feel that I should have been able to get my campsite when we arrived instead of setting up twice and taking time from our vacation on the first day to do this. This combined with the trouble their system had with our credit card made the first day a bit messy and it delayed us from vacation time. I do know that most campgrounds would have offered some type of compensation for our troubles but they only said they were sorry. Anything would have been appreciated and I do not think it was unreasonable to expect something considering we had two issues that were not minor. Management had not control over our campsite being occupied, but they did have control over how they handled it. Even though we had these issues we will consider staying here again but we will arrive earlier in the day. We were not treated rude in any way by anyone during our stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bob25869
JettyParkStaff, General Manager at Jetty Park Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for your review for Jetty Park Beach and Campground. I would like to apologize for the issues that you had during your check in here at the Campground. I wish that there was something I could have done to make your stay better. I do hope that you come back and visit us again. Let me know if you are coming to see us!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We try to camp here as often as possible. The campground location is the best! Enjoy the beach while watching cruise ships go in and out of port or walk to the pier and try your luck at catching some fish for dinner. The campground staff is very professional and the facilities are maintained and clean. There are pavilions, which you can rent/reserve and playgrounds for the children. If you are lucky enough to be camping during a shuttle launch, you will definitely enjoy a fabulous view. They also offer a few camping cabins if that is more your style.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank RGFL
JettyParkStaff, General Manager at Jetty Park Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you so much for giving us such excellent remarks! We are so glad that you enjoy camping and relaxing at Jetty Park. We are really glad to have you!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I found Jetty Park Campground while looking for hotels near port Canaveral. We stayed in one of their cabins and it was absolutely adorable! Each cabin has a little front porch with 3 beds + a half bath. The campground was small but quaint and was right off the beach. The cabins were clean and the staff was very friendly! The location was amazing, and we even got to see the latest rocket launch!! The cabins are $85/night + $15 for bedding, but well worth the price!! I would highly recommend Jetty Park.

Room Tip: If you are arriving later in the evening, bring a flashlight. The campground gets pretty dark.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nadine L

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about Jetty Park. We are so glad that you chose to stay with us and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay!
Come back and see us often!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Well we still love Jetty however, as much as they charge we have seen very little upgrades over the years....The bathrooms are usually not clean and are old. I have seen people fighting for the little mirror in the morning. Jetty Park is always busy... so you would think they would put some $$$ back into the facilities. I guess they don't need too because of the proximity to the beach.. Sad. NOW there are several pot holes in the roads... Fix them please!!! Oh yeah the manger seems nice enough and we have enjoyed talking to her... but some of the other front desk workers are so smug. One brunet, in her mid fifties, made our recent check in very uncomfortable. The beach will bring us back to Jetty park along with our affection for the park... but starting to feel fleeced. Just seems like there is no "love" in this park anymore.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Storm1of4

Thank you for taking your time to give us your remarks - while they weren't the best, they will help make us aware of some issues that we need to address.
We are currently seeking a contractor to take care of the ruts in the roads and maintain them for us thru out the year.
I will make sure that the cleaning staff does a better job of maintaining the restrooms and showers at the campground, as it is a very busy place.
We do hope that you continue to come visit us at Jetty Park and we do hope we make you feel welcome!
See you soon!