“Good Thai Food”

Imocha Traditional & Fusion Thai Cuisine
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I visited two Thai restaurants this week - Imocha was very good. I just felt the other that I visited was better despite the fact that Imocha was rated higher on the rankings for Thai restaurants in North Jersey.

1  Thank Angela J

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

My friend in NJ comes here a lot and even became friends with the owner. He always bring us here when we visit him. Best Thai food ever! Everything in their menu is great. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We've eaten here over a dozen times. I just can't get enough of the crispy duck. Chicken sate and spring roll appetizers are still great, especially the dipping sauces. My wife tried a soup with chicken, coconut milk and lime. DELICIOUS. The owner/server is always very pleasant and helpful. The best part is the restaurant is in our town.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Great thai food, extra spicy like we asked for and seafood tasted really fresh. Service was also good.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

In general our experience was quite lovely. The people who own the facility are super. Mom and pop organization that really knows authentic Thai cuisine. Decore was nice. Energy also very nice. Our only complaint was that the portions are really pretty small.
We had crispy ginger duck, pod Thai with shrimp, seafood soup, and lovely dumplings which were steamed and had several meats combined. Everything tasted very good.