“Papa Shoe's Crew”
Review of Escape LOL

Escape LOL
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape LOL is an exciting new adventure for families, friends and business team-building. Explore an old Pirate ship or get "locked up" in Prison with your team of up to 8 people and Escape in 60 minutes or less by finding codes, clues, keys and hidden objects! Come enjoy the fun and solve the mysteries! We are located just a few miles North of Pensacola off Hwy 29.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 17 March 2018

This was one of my best escape room experiences. My group had a wonderful time going last night. We got there early and had wait with the staff but had a great time doing that because they were all friendly and hospitable. The decorations for the escape room we did were fantastic. I loved the theme and all the puzzles. The hints from the game master helped us when we were stumped. My team went so quickly I was surprised when we made it to the end. I was only disappointed we got out so fast because I wanted it to last longer. The atmosphere of the place was very warm and welcoming. Reservations were quick and easy to make with various time slots for added convenience.

Tracey J, Owner at Escape LOL, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Ben, Thank you for the awesome compliments! Your team was incredible! Congratulations on making the leader board! You made PCC and Papa Shoe proud! We have an APB put out for the arrest of your Gang in our Prison Escape! hope to see you back soon!
Chris Hinsch For Escape LOL

in 8 reviews
"peril"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We went for the prison escape this time, escaped with 12 minutes left with five people ( three people in one cell ) Man, that judge was so scary and to make things worse he was using us to make an INCOME! -Now that's all I'm going to say, you'll have to go to know what he really is doing when he puts you in that jail cell...- Anyways, the crew was really respectful and the room was really well done. I want to go back with a group of six or eight people (I don't care if you are a stranger) and get out within fourty minutes.

Tracey J, Owner at Escape LOL, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thanks, Jacob! So glad that you escaped before the Judge returned! Who knows what might have happened...! Thank you for playing both rooms. We will let you know when the third appears.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

These are my all-time favorite escape rooms! They are so well made and the staff is fantastic! We have had the pleasure of speaking with the owner and Mixon both times we have gone. Mixon is our favorite game master ever and was the facilitator for both of the rooms we ran. They’re both so much fun it’s hard to choose a favorite! We can’t wait until they add new rooms because we will definitely be back. Until then we plan to tell all our friends to check the rooms out. Incredible! Top notch! Thanks for having us. We had a blast!

Escape L, Owner at Escape LOL, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you, Georgia! We appreciate your playing and enjoying the game as much as we did - twice!
Thanks for spreading the word - we will keep you posted on our plans for the next new game!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

This is a very ingenious "Escape Room". It was my first time doing this type of activity and I had medium hopes for a good time. Our whole family of 8 went and we had a blast! We selected the pirate theme and everyone worked together. The game was very interactive and clever. There were multiple rooms with our theme and we got out in 31 minutes! The attention to detail was quite ingenious and we all left excited and full of adrenaline. I have since visited several other similar "escape rooms" and they are all below the bar set by these folks.

The location is a little out of the way and tricky to find. Although, it is totally worth it. The staff takes great care in preparing the audience for each experience. However, this is not a place for young children. I recommend you go with a group of people you know.

We will definitely try some of their other themes next time I am back in Pensacola.

Escape L, Owner at Escape LOL, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you for coming to Escape LOL. We are glad that you enjoyed your Pirate Adventure! Actually, we have found that kids of all ages enjoy playing our rooms-toddlers to tweens (with parents) up to "young-at-heart" older adults and everyone in-between! By the way, our judge has put out an APB for your arrest should you visit our area again- we look forward to seeing you in Prison Escape! Thanks again!