“NO baby back ribs”

GrantLee's Smokehouse & Grill
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Bushnell
Price range: USD 6 - USD 22
Description: We are a Civil War Themed Restaurant serving on premises Smoked Meats plus Northern and Southern dishes. Beer and Wine soon...
Reviewed 24 March 2018

First time there, was disappointed they only had St Louis ribs which were just okay. Would say a couple other BBQ places in the area were just as good or better.
These folks made really good lima beans. Brisket and chicken were tender.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I was totally blown away by everything at this restaurant. Fantastic service with a friendly atmosphere. The decor was fun to talk about and yes the food is magnificent. The portion is more than you could ever want and everything I ate was the best it could ever be. I met the owner and staff and when I left I wished this place was close to my home. You don't get food this good just anywhere.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We tried Grant Lee Smokehouse and Grill this week for lunch. Everything we had was very good. They have lunch specials for 5.00 with a lunch item and a side. I ordered the collard greens and pull pork sandwich. They were very good.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Parked by the smoker out back and we knew it was going to be good! Had the brisket sandwich and the burnt ends sandwich. Both were very good, moist and good smokey flavor. Cole slaw and mac n cheese also very good. Glad we stopped!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Ate lunch with friends. Shared 1/2 smoked chicken with baked beans and cole slaw. All was very good!