“Best ribs and brisket around oh and collards too omg!!!”
Review of BarbieCue

BarbieCue
Ranked #29 of 137 Restaurants in Brooksville
Price range: USD 6 - USD 19
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love these guys. THE best BBQ I've ever had. Ribs, brisket, slaw, collards, Mac and cheese....all killer. My wife lovea the pulled pork and chicken. These guys run an amazing food truck right in front of Marker 48. But get there early in day as their food is so great they literally sell out about every evening. Don't miss it. Plus it goes great with Hernando's only craft beers at Marker 48.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

We've had a few different things on their menu, but the "burnt ends" are my favorite by far. I think they need a bigger location as they have a hard time keeping up with the demand at times.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

I thought the pulled pork was excellent, some of the best I've ever had especially with the sweet bbq sauce. The mac and cheese was just good and the cornbread needed to be sweeter to be better. The owners running the truck were very nice. I enjoyed the food and will definitely be back to get more!

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Don't show up late as they will run out of food. If you get there in time, the brisket is the best thing on the menu, definitely order that.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Ate lunch today and was extremely impressed with how good my meal was. Ate a brisket sandwich drenched in their original sauce along with the Mac and cheese and slaw. Found meat to be perfectly done. Tender and tasty served on a fresh bakery style bun. Mac and cheese was yummy, slaw fresh and crisp with a nice tang to the dressing. We will be back for more....