“Good Food”

Angelina's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 142 Restaurants in Brooksville
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Good quality ingredients. Friendly staff. Decent location. Consistent pricing. This italian place is everything Pizza Villa wishes it could be and more.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Tried this place again, can't complain about the service this time, the owner had lots of time to chat, was only one other table occupied.
Minestrone was water with some frozen veggies floating in it --- absolutely NO taste, no seasoning, thin, watery, yuck.

Friend had spaghetti and meatball -- I mean ONE meatball.
Pizza was o.k., nothing special, had to doctor that with pepper flakes and grated cheese.
No idea what happened here, whoever is cooking has lost their tastebuds.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My Family and I go to Angelina's every time we are in the area. Terrific food and service. Try this place you will not be disappointed. The food here is soooo good. Thank you once again for another great evening.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed another great pizza with the works. Order of sausage and peppers with penne pasta and marinara also super. Stop here. Frank was a super waiter. Great service.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2016

We only moved to Spring Hill this past spring. I kept passing this place saying I used to work for a restaurant with that name in East Meadow, NY. We finely stopped in. The food was great just like owners parents use to make make in New York. Can't remember if his parents made their own. Bread as he does On the table was the restaurant history yeah, while he did not know me, I worked for his parents in NY. Wonderful little place. Disappointing when I showed up on Monday he is closed. Real local place to try, Mom and Pop places are wonderful and hard to find

Date of visit: September 2016