All reviews front desk room was clean new carpet welcome center waffle house waffles beef the breakfast area continental breakfast an older hotel night stay ice machine nice stay dog show non smoking great place to stay marilyn
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

We stayed the night of July 14. We waited outside for 10 minutes until someone finally came to the night window. I stated we had a reservstion and she went to the computer to check us in.. I was paying cash so she tried to chsrge me $10 extra to "hold" until morning even though they had my credit card on file. When I stated that she rolled her eyes and sighed and said fine just give me the room cost. When we got to the room it smelled like mold and mildew.. Bad. I opened the window to air it out and that helped a bit but not much. Carpet was disgusting, blankets were old and smelled, and the room was dirty We were then gretted by bed bugs the whole night and all of us woke up with bite marks. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The price isnt that great anyways.. $56 after 20% off with our discounts. This is what I expect to find in the $35 a night range.

• Stayed: July 2012
DaysInnBrooksville, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Brooksville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Sorry for any inconvenience that you had during your stay at our hotel. We had a professional come out to check for bed bugs and are glad to find out that there were no bed bugs. Again I want to thank you for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

My family and I just returned from a weekend here during Memorial Day. We ride our ATV at Croom and this Days Inn was perfect! The pool area is clean and beautiful! The rooms are clean, water pressure is great. We had everything that we needed. Staff was courteous and helpful. The continental breakfast was a great way to start the day riding in the woods! We will stay here again!

Room Tip: We felt very safe in the back of the property and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
DaysInnBrooksville, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Brooksville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

We would like to personally thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I will make sure to forward your comments to our housekeeping staff and front desk staff as they love to hear the good and also know of any areas that may need improvement.
We hope to see you and your family in the near future.
Deidre Fletcher General Manager

Reviewed 23 April 2012

The room was all the way in the back of the hotel and the way back to the front desk after they locked the doors was not clearly marked so I found myself hiking across the grounds to the front entrance to get the towels that where not in my room, only to be greeted or should I say met by a less than hospitable young lady who showed no desire to be of help as she shoved the towels at me and the extra bag of coffee I asked for and quickly shut the door, ( I was not allowed into the lobby even after she confirmed my identity as a registered guest) The lighting was less than safe and there was lots of dark shadows for criminals to lurk in. I would not send my wife or children out there after dark. After getting back to the room I noticed the AC propped up on 2x4 blocks and the shower caulking gone and/or black.
I do not expect much from Days in but I do expect courteous staff, safety, and professionalism, I am sorry to say I found none of this here with the exception of the gentleman who checked me in this one night stay was a total flop that I do not care to repeat. Good luck and pack a gun if you decide to stay anyway.

Room Tip: Find another Hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
DaysInnBrooksville, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Brooksville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am sorry you didn't feel safe at our hotel. Police patrol all the hotels and businesses at this exit. We are looking into the other issues you had and hope you will return to our hotel one day. Thank you again.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

This hotel was great. The location was easy to find and access. (we were hauling a 24 foot trailer so location and parking was important.) We had been driving all night and the girl at the front desk happily checked us in at 9am, despite check in not being until much later in the day and us not having a reservation. The breakfast was nothing exciting, but filling and tasty. The rooms were spic and span clean and spacious, and everything was in great condition. The only complaints were that the bed was not entirely comfortable - a little too firm. But that's not the hotel's fault, I just like squishy beds. Also, the lay out of the hotel was a little confusing and not very clearly marked. But all in all, it was the perfect place to get some rest after a long night. Reasonable prices, great location, friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
DaysInnBrooksville, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Brooksville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and letting us know about your experience at our hotel. I hope if your in our area again in the near future you will choose to stay with us again.
Deidre Fletcher
Manager

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Nice Clean Hotel and everything worked. Management and staff are exceptionally helpful and bend over backward to meet your needs. The continental breakfast was fine. Not a lot for health food gurus, but there never is. The pool was beautiful and the landscaping around the pool was lovely. Beautiful fountain element. This was an exceptional value and served our needs very well. Would definitely go back.

Room Tip: There are no elevators, so if you have problems navigating stairs, ask for the ground floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
DaysInnBrooksville, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Brooksville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

I would like to thank you for the wonderful feedback, we thrive on our customers feedback to know if there is anything we need to improve. Thank you for choosing the Days Inn Brooksville for your lodging needs and if you find yourself in our area again then I hope we have the pleasure to accommodate you and your family.