All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannew carpetwelcome centerwaffle housewafflesbeefthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastan older hotelnight stayice machinenice staydog shownon smokinggreat place to staymarilyn
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Great front Desk, Room as good as the $200 a night I paid in Vegas. The price was a bargain,super clean, air/heat worked perfect. No odors, Shower drained. The exterior was as clean as you'll find in Florida with our warm moist mold building air. You can tell the Manager of this property cares!!!!!!!!!

one word OUTSTANDING!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2012

This was a very nice hotel. I came in to visit family for the Christmas Holiday, & I must say that I am glad that I did. This hotel has a great asset to there company with Marilyn Diaz & Sean Larsen as employees they were great. Clean rooms, great breakfast. & a nice pool. but it was too cold to use.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are great to overlook the beautiful waterfall pool.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2011

There are newer, much nicer hotels in the same area. Pay just a few dollars more and stay there or you'll be sorry.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 30 July 2011

my husband my sister and my son we all came in for my middle sons wedding and it was very nice at this days inn every time i go out of town i always use days inn because they treat the guest like family i have had only one bad experience and that was in Gulfport,MS

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2011

My family and I came down for Spring Break and had an awesome stay. The staff was so helpful with all our needs, especially Miss Diaz it was a joy to see her every morning, My kids fell in love with her and colored her pictures. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family