“nice to stay at”

Days Inn Brooksville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Reviewed 30 July 2011

my husband my sister and my son we all came in for my middle sons wedding and it was very nice at this days inn every time i go out of town i always use days inn because they treat the guest like family i have had only one bad experience and that was in Gulfport,MS

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 March 2011

My family and I came down for Spring Break and had an awesome stay. The staff was so helpful with all our needs, especially Miss Diaz it was a joy to see her every morning, My kids fell in love with her and colored her pictures. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2010

Very friendly staff, very nice continental breakfast, very clean room. Free internet.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Yes I was pretty shocked when I entered a typical looking hotel room to find it was a Murphey bed. I noticed the built in cabnet, then sat on the bed - ouch. I noticed that I could lift up the bed.... wow it really was a Murphey bed! It was NOT comfortable to sit on and it was hard to lean up against the pillows to watch TV due to a gap at the headboard. However - it actually was not too bad to sleep on. The pillows were nice, and bedding clean. Only two towels.

The room did smell musty, there is very little room between the foot of the bed and dresser with the TV on it, but since mine was a single bed room there was space on each side of the bed.

On the up side there was a coffee maker and hair dryer in the room. Along with ironing board and iron. The staff was very nice. Each morning I was leaving about 6:15 AM and breakfast did not start until 6:30, but they would open the room so I could grab a bite to eat. They had pancakes and waffles to microwave, cereal, muffins or danish and some apples. They may have had more, I was always in such a rush I didn't look for more items.

The hotel layout is a bit interesting. It is L shaped with a pool on the inside of the L and a grass lawn area. So if your room faces the pool you can not park anywhere near your room. So you get a good view and safer feeling, but hard to get your luggage there. I had a room on the outside of the L and could park outside my room. It is pretty dark in the parking lot. But having dogs it was easier to get in and out.

For the price it was fine - $38 per night since I was staying 2 nights. The best rates are on the national site not the local hotel site. $15 for the dogs.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2010

ALL employees friendly and knowledgeable. We had a motorhome fire and they were extremely helpful and accomodating once they knew the problem and how it was affecting us.
Entrance easy to find from Interstate 75. Pleasant surroundings. Denny's, next door, gives 10% discount if shown a room card.
There is a $15.00 fee for pets but since the FIVE motels in the Wesley Chapel, FL did NOT accept pets and we needed a room at 1 AM we were happy to pay that amount.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
0.6 km away
32.5 km away
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Weeki Wachee

Been to Days Inn Brooksville? Share your experiences!