“Home Style Food”

Bob Evans Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 137 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: American, Soups
Reviewed 29 July 2017

This is a great place for a home style meal! The Meat Loaf, Pot Roast, Sliced Turkey are always consistantly good! Carry-Out is a good choice to take home and enjoy.. Beware of ordering online. They seem to have a glitch in their system so it's better to call it in!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Good service, good food, speedy service, reasonable priced . would stop here again but not my first choice in thie twn

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My dad and myself stopped in after his Dr's appointment for breakfast, their coffee machine was not working so no coffee. I would have sent an employee to Walmart to get a Mr. Coffee just to have some coffee to offer, since customers were leaving. All the workers were standing around because they had not many customers. Our waitress was good. Food was good. The only thing I didn't appreciate was the horrible smell and how dirty the floors were. We did have a good breakfast!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Never visited a Bob Evans before but what a nice surprise. We had breakfast several times and a late lunch and the food was really good. A note about the staff, friendly and first class service.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Food is what you expect- no disappointment- My husband tried the pot roast- I had a salad. The rest of the family had a mixture of items. Works out nice so many different options to chose from.