“Chicken and waffles yes please.”

Florida Cracker Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 137 Restaurants in Brooksville
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Florida Cracker Kitchen is Family owned resturant by 2 brothers that were born and raised in the business. The Kitchen is a laid back atmosphere with southern hospitality and real food like your mom used to make. We bake our own Bread and Biscuits daily and everything is made with heart and soul. As the name says the Florida Cracker Kitchen brings back the old florida and the tastes that accompany it. We take shrimp and grits to another level with our homemade Tomato Gravy and saute fresh shrimp in and pour it over grit cakes and it will make your tongue slap your brains out! Hopefully we will see you soon!
Reviewed 9 September 2016

I would hate to say I actually crave a restaurant but I do. I love this little place. I wish they kept longer hours. Because I always seem to get into brooksville around 2pm. The food is delish. You can tell the servers like working here so the service is spot on. The owner is super friendly and can be found busing tables and greeting everyone that walks in. Not in that "cocky" way most owners stand over you peacocking about the establishment but in that genuine southern hospitality. So if you are looking for some down home cooking with a side of southern hospitality look no further.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

It is a real southern restaurant specializing in southern food. Atmosphere great, as well as service. Food is excellant

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We were at Whiskey River in New Port Richey and the bartender, Wake, told us about this place. We were headed to Gainseville the next day, so we made sure that the roads we took, took us through Brooksville so that we could eat at Florida Cracker Kitchen. By far the BEST biscuits and gravy I have ever had, and that's what I order every time we go out for breakfast. My serving was 2 biscuits, so four sections that were smothered in a yummy sausage gravy. I barely could eat dinner because it was such a huge portion. The biscuits and gravy were only $4.49. My husband had the cinnamon raisin apple french toast, he loved it so much, he went a bought a t-shirt from the store! It also helped that he really liked the logo too. Their logo is a cowboy boot upside down so it makes the state of Florida. It is a small place that's only opened until 2:30 and they are closed on Mondays. There are several buildings, the kitchen, the tap room and the store. This is the kind of place that makes me wish that we could stop there every time we visit my family in Gainseville.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Nobody goes here any more. It is too crowded! Lol (ala Yogi B.) This place is the best in the entire county for casual, reasonably pryced, great food.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

What else can be said, great place the owners are great and breakfast is amazing.
Keep up the good work.