“Quaint Little Gem of a Restaurant!”
Review of Main Street Eatery

Main Street Eatery
Ranked #16 of 142 Restaurants in Brooksville
Description: Quaint little family-owned eatery nestled in downtown Brooksville with homemade eats! Come in and try our original Ice Box pie and Cobbler. Cuban sandwich​ on authentic Cuban bread is the most popular dish.​
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I was here a little over a year ago but I was so sick that day I couldn't enjoy the food. Not so yesterday! The four of us all started out with soup and I liked that they would give you a small sample to try first, just in case you didn't like it. My wife had the Tomato Basil and loved it. I had a sweet & spicy (not hot) Cajun Bean Gumbo that was absolutely delicious. We both ordered Cubans...her a half and me the whole (honey mustard instead of the regular). The previous week we'd had Cubans down the road in Msarytown and thought they were good, well, these at the Main St Eatery were even better!!! We finished off with dessert...me a wonderful peanut butter pie and she the peach cobbler. Service was fast and friendly and we will be back here more often from now on, you can take that to the bank!

Margaret B, Owner at Main Street Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you so much! Glad that everything was delicious! Come back soon!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Always a pleasure to have lunch at the Main Street Eatery. Everyone who works here is friendly and service is quick. The Cuban is the best around with a side of Black Beans and yellow rice - perfect. New menus are a little too wordy, but clever. Highly recommend this little eatery when you are passing through the downtown area of Brooksville.

Thank you! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at Main Street Eatery for lunch. It was worth the stop! My wife got a salad with homemade ranch dressing. I ordered a chicken salad sandwich with chips. Both items were very fresh and well prepared. The restaurant was also clean, and service was friendly and excellent. We can't wait to return!

Peggie B, Owner at Main Street Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Dropped in recently on a cool day and enjoyed a very good soup and sandwich combo and a delicious apple cobbler ala mode for dessert. The staff is very friendly and the service was impeccable.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Very friendly staff, the place is clean and the food is so delicious. Eaten there a few times and was never disappointed.