“Always excellent”

Biguns Bar B Q
Ranked #4 of 142 Restaurants in Brooksville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We are fast casual Restaurant. Family owned and run for 25 years. We cook everything to order and make as much as possible from scratch.
Reviewed 24 July 2018

This is my favorite place to stop in and eat for breakfast or Friday fish fry. The staff is welcoming and personable. The food is excellent. I have never been disappointed with this place. I wish they were open longer during the day, but that would just cause me to stop in for breakfast AND dinner, so it's probably best they aren't. A must go!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My first visit to this restaurant and what a wonderful meal. We went for breakfast. I ordered the breakfast sandwich with bacon(almost asked for extra since you rarely get enough),glad I didn't. I got 3 very large,thick slices of their signature bacon. Yum. Side order of home fries which were deep fried and thick. Crispy and delicious.
Not a large place but didn't see many waiting long. They had state license plates on the walls from many of the 50 states.It was fun to see if I could find mine.
Would definitely go again,maybe for lunch or dinner next time.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, huge portions and simple but tasty food. We always feel welcome there no matter how busy they are and are always bringing home a doggy bag as they give you so much food.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Their Friday night, Haddock fish fry, was wonderful. The Staff was friendly and nice atmosphere. it was a nice experience.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Best BBQ in the county. Family owned and operated, they serve breakfast 6 days a week, open till 2 Monday thru Thursday, Open till 8pm on Fridays and open till 11am on Saturdays.