“Still an excellent buffet”
Review of Buffet City

Buffet City
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

With a very large vatiety of meats, vegetables, fruits, and salad fixings. Hot n sour and egg drop soup together is an outstandingly delicious beginning to my dining experience. The addition of raspberry tea is pure perfection, the spring rolls are delicious but the egg rolls were under stuffed, overcooked and hard. The pork was not as tender as the beef but both were very good. The plantanes were cooked perfectly, the rice was dry but very good when I added it to some egg drop soup. The noodles were just okay and the chicken was dry and tough but the string beans were excellent. We loved our lunch and will return again just wish the servers would smile, act like they enjoy their job and pretend to be glad we were dining with them. Is that too much to ask for? Apparently it is.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

For 57 years I have always thanked my wife after dinner.
"THANK YOU HONEY , DINNER WAS DELICIOUS."
Last night we had dinner at Buffet City, and I forgot to say it.
THANK YOU BUFFET CITY DINNER WAS DELICIOUS.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Wow, great food, super selection. Especially like their soups, .nice salad and desert selection too.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

The Good Chef must be back (our last visit a few weeks ago was a little disappointing, But this visit was back to it,s Great Standard, The Salmon was fresh juicy & Delicious.
The Shrimp were fresh & Crisp, and The Soups (Hot & Sour) my favorite were Great.
This place has been a twice a month or more staple for us since coming to Florida 16 yrs. ago. In Philadelphia we had an actual China Town and although the food there was a little more authentic and had a greater variety of Chinese regional foods The China Buffet does offer a really good fare.

1  Thank rocky4260
Reviewed 12 July 2018

My husband and I have gone to this buffet 4 times now. The food is always fresh and hot, well seasoned and there are plenty of dishes to choose from. Their Christmas Day Buffet was really impressive and the long line of people waiting to be seated was not surprising.