“Atmosphere as great as the food”

Papa Joes Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 140 Restaurants in Brooksville
Price range: USD 9 - USD 21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 50 and Spring Lake Hwy
Description: Papa Joe"s Italian Restaurant has been a family tradition for 30 years. Papa Joe has personally constructed a diverse menu to fit anyone and everybody's taste buds, and each dish is prepared to order 'justa for you'. Whether you are looking for an aged tender steak, fresh seafood, or are in need of a carb fix, we got it! From the beginning, Papa Joe has prided himself in using the freshest and most whole ingredients available. In fact, many of the herbs we use are picked fresh from our herb garden and all of our dough is made on premises with a healthy blend of semolina and stone ground wheat. Cheers!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went here for dinner with another couple and I have to say the amount of food we got was amazing. The quality and freshness was perfect and they had the best Sangria to go with dinner. If you want an authentic looking Italian restaurant and delicious Italian food make Papa Joe's a place to try, you will definitely want to go back....

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We went with a large group and thexsetvice was excellent and all the food was delicious! Watching my caloric intake and decided on a salad with grilled shrimp .... Perfectly seasoned shrimp and crisp greens were just what I wanted! The lagasna my husband had was good too!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Not a typical Italian fan, but I was outnumbered by my family. I've driven past the restaurant many times, this day we stopped. Everything was delicious from the garlic bread to our entrees. I had the blackened chicken with potatoes which were to die for. Everyone's food was great as well as the service. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Went for lunch on Friday, was there when they opened, was seated promptly, drinks were prompt however that is where it ended. There were six adults and two kids. It took fifteen min. to take order then thirty more to get food and they were not busy. However when the food arrived it was great, hot with good taste.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This place is always busy on the weekend so I would recommend reservations. Huge portions, huge menu, very nice staff and easy parking.