“Great BBQ”

Deep South Family Bar-B-Que
Ranked #12 of 137 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 February 2018

The best BBQ around. I take the drive to go to this place. They have fried green tomatoes and delicious ribs along with other meats. The bread that comes with the meal is fabulous!!! The family that owns it is really nice and polite. I would definitely recommend to stop by and eat but be prepared to be really full when you leave!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Very rustic! Out under some old trees . The owner is great and buts forth a great product that he is proud of . And he should be , everything is great and not dried out or overly fatty ! The beans are the best and don’t forget his fried green tomatoes!!!!! Just like in Mississippi!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My search landed here. I can say the Pulled Pork is excellent. Brisket, beans and smoke sausage was reported good. I'll be back to try baby back ribs next. Karli is an excellent hostess and makes it a delightful experience.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I tried as much as we could to sample the food. It is the best BBQ place. The food is cooked fresh, seasoned perfectly, the BBQ sauce is just right. We gorged ourselves, cause we just couldn't stop enjoying. The bacon wrapped tatter tots, fried green tomatoes, pulled pork, seasoned French fries, Beef brisket, Cole slaw, baked beans. We even put in an order for smoked turkey and baked beans for Thanksgiving. Sorry we had to room for their famous desserts. Just a shack, similar to the BBQ places I went to as a kid in the Florida Panhandle.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Great food! Don't miss the okra or the fried green tomatoes. It's a small place but the food is amazing!