“Great place!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Parkers Place

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
ITCHETUCKNEE SPRINGS STATE PARK 10 MIN. AWAY!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kjax08
“Great place!”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed here Easter weekend. It was beautiful , private and so clean. We enjoyed our stay so much and we can't wait to go back. They were so accommodating and friendly.

Joyce S
“Do it Gods way”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Although I am not the outdoors type of person, I can tell you that I found myself feeling in my element. It is so beautiful and relaxing here. You get the roughness on the outside and the amazing comforts on the inside. It is extremely clean. This is no joke. You can see why the owners take a lot of pride in this place. They have gone above and beyond to ensure the comfort of anyone who decides to stay here. They have opened their home with gorgeous wicker furniture among many of their favorite things just for people like you or I. There is no doubt in my mind that we will be back again. Thanks for the memories.

Management Response
5 Feb 2017
Joyce and her family are the dream guests to have and it was a pleasure to have them at our home.Thank God there are God fearing people left in this world! A real pleasure!
Teach1331
“The best place for the best trip!”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Parker's Place was in a nutshell FANTASTIC! We are a family of some who like camping and outdoors and others who like air conditioning and comforts of home .... Well Parker's Place is both! Just a quick drive to Blue Spring, Ginnie Spring and the Ichetucknee River the location could not be any better. Back at the house we were able to see deer, fox and amazing wilderness while grilling out and roast marshmallows around the camp fire. Then our nights were spent in the super clean and upgraded two bedroom home where we slept and felt more comfortable then ever. Parker's Place is definitely going to be part of many more of our family trips to come!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect place to enjoy nature without losing the comfort of home.”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I booked Parker's Place because it was in a perfect location for my family to experience both Ichetucknee and Ginny Springs for our three day weekend. I love camping, but in the hot Florida summer with two young children and two teen-agers, camping was not an option. We had a fairly large group of 6 in three age brackets which made it impossible for us to book the smaller cabins, and I was adamant about not staying at a hotel. When I stumbled upon Parker's Place I immediately knew this was going to be perfect. This vacation home is in a beautiful part of the woods. My children got to see deer in the front yard and fireflies at night. There was a large fire pit for roasting marshmallows, a grill, and a canoe and kayak. It was so nice to disconnect and have the chance to show my kids how beautiful nature is. It was a bit surreal to see our entire group functioning and even enjoying themselves without their iPhones and TV. I think our teens were especially shocked. The vacation home was so nicely decorated, impeccably clean, very comforting, and included all the luxuries of home. All you need to do is fill up the fridge. This was the best family vacation to date. It was hard to leave, but awesome knowing about this little pot of gold in the middle of the forest. Thanks Nadine and Eugene! I'm excited to visit again next August.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort of the home and its location in the forest
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing