“Average service OK food”
Review of Top's China Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Top's China Buffet
Ranked #216 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 March 2017

The food was bland and lacked spice or any special flavor there is a wide variety to be disappointed by I must admit that I did not try all the dishes but I tried enough that I feel confident in saying none of the dishes I tried would even be considered average.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

We were very skeptical of the cleanliness of this place. We went on all you can eat crab legs and the waitress was hovering over us waiting on us to leave after we got our first dish of crab legs. The check was given to us very quickly as well.

I would not recommend this place at all. They need to clean it up!

1  Thank ardens2004
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Their crab legs are great. If you like crab legs, and all you can eat; this is the place for you. They serve them hot and cold for dinner, and they are always fresh. There for dinner only on Fridays and Saturdays. Its a great deal. And if you don't like crab legs, there's a huge buffet of different food to please you. Not to be missed.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Been here many times and have not had a bad experience. The food is typical American style Chinese in addition to the bait section. The only negative would be the attitude of the servers. Maybe it's cultural, but they seem to be just going through the paces on auto-pilot.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Vast layout. Food was Ok. But then comes the bad fortune. Very dirty, food cross contaminated and poor restaurant food safety standards. The staff had struggled just to bring beverages. I know this place has been here for a long time...but perhaps 2 things have given them longevity. Location and your bang for the buck. Anything else, need not apply.

Been to Top's China Buffet? Share your experiences!