“Solid little pizza parlor.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Times Square Pizza Company
Ranked #138 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Come on in for great specials and amazing food. Plus pinball.
Description: Come on in for great specials and amazing food. Plus pinball.
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Solid little no frills neighborhood mom and pop place in strip center. Friendly service. Very good white pizza.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

It was so beautiful I will never forget I felt like a kid looking all around me like I was in Walt Disney

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Great family run restaurant, pizza is always good (and everything else I've tried there) Place needs a little makeover but I think they're working on that!

Reviewed 7 September 2014

Tommy "Repeat" Timmons made my pizza.. That's all I need to say! Does it matter what it tastes like?.. No! It was pretty good tho. Does it matter how much it costs?.. No! Wasn't expensive at all. I will definitely be going back.. To beg Repeat to sign my Sandlot DVD!.. and eat some more pizza.

2  Thank FlaHarlock
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Cheese steaks with cheese wiz are awesome! Love the bread which really makes the cheese steak great...
....I have also tried the cheese pizza which is really good....thin and tasty