“I could eat the Garlic Bread with cheese all day!”

More Italian Pizza Bistro
Ranked #55 of 314 Restaurants in Brandon
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 9 August 2016

This is a family owned small Italian restaurant which sits next to the AMC theatre. It isn't very fancy and if you sit in the center aisle, there aren't any lights, but passing that concept, the food and service were GREAT! We ordered the appetizer of garlic bread with cheese and I could have eaten the whole order and called it a day.. I LOVE melted cheese on anything and this was thick and gooey and garlicky and sooooo delicious! The house salad which came as an add on was a VERY nice portion for the price. We both ordered chicken picatta and it was a nice portion. The batter was a bit thick and a bit over done, but the taste was just as I had hoped for! Oh.. and the pasta.. home made and a tart tomato sauce... can't wait to return!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

is the closest to NY style pizza. i enjoy the pizza and the friendly customer service. the owner is Italian with the best family oriented in mind.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I had reviewed this restaurant around 6 months ago and I gave it a Excellent rating. The Pizza was great and continued to be for two other occasions but last night the pizza and the restaurant was not up to its standard. As soon as we walked in the first thing that we had noticed was the amount of trash on the floor of the dining room (some napkins, straw covers, etc.). As we sat down I counted 4 servers present on the floor that had plenty of time from what I observed to clean their areas but never did. I had hoped that when the owner would have come out to greet customers that maybe he would notice and ask his staff to take care of the floor but he did come out and talk to customers but never did anything about the cleanliness of the restaurant floor. Getting past this, we also noticed that the pizza was also not up to par and appeared to be slightly under cooked (could've used one more minute in the oven). I hope that this was just a bad night, I want to give this place another try but if the dining room is the same as it was last night I will just leave.

moreitalian, Manager at More Italian Pizza Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your last visit with us. Please be assured that not only was this an 'off night', but if you had not sent in your review, I would not have known that our front staff had not taken care of the issue that I brought to their attention immediately after leaving your table. I recall being concerned about your experience, and inquired as such. Though, understandably, you made no mention of the amount of trash in the side front area, I noticed it as soon as I turned around and could see from your vantage point, and on my way back to the kitchen, I admonished the staff saying that I was personally embarrassed about the amount of napkins, debris, etc on the floor and tables and they needed to keep on top of sweeping and bussing. I neglected to follow up as I had full confidence that as I spoke directly to four of the staff present, it would taken care of immediately. From your review, I know that it wasn't and we will be reviewing our protocol right away. Please be assured that all of us here at More Italian Bistro are concerned with providing the best in food quality and service, and that includes maintaining a clean and welcoming environment. You have always been very gracious as guests and your feedback is highly valued.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

I have only visited once, and ried the pizza and the cheesecake. The pizza was hot, but was a little greasy for my taste. The cheecake was fine. Service was quick and friendly. The prices were very good.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

We eat here nearly every Tuesday either before or after seeing a movie. We first came in because it was convenient but now we come for the food and the friendly and efficient service. The food here is definitely a cut above what you would expect. They have one of the best burgers in the Brandon area. Their tomato bisque soup and brusqetta are excellent, and their steak and cheese sandwich is the best you'll find outside of Philly. They even serve it on Amarosa's bread! They also have some really good salads. The chef here really makes an effort to use the best ingredients and you can taste the difference. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed!