All reviews pool area home2 kitchenette lobby guests stay tampa property
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Sheets are soft. Bed is soft and comfy - better than my bed at home. Pillows were just right. Room was super clean, functional and in ways futuristic. I will be staying here for future visits. The free breakfast was ok. A little bit different than other Hilton properties. But they still have that awesome oatmeal. So the breakfast filled me up each day, its just done a little more futuristic.While i didn't go, within walking distance is a Dave and Busters, Indoor Skydiving, a fancy Golf Range and Outdoor world.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Donald F, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Brandon Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Jonathan L for your review of our Home2 Suites by Hilton Brandon. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

New hotel with very nice rooms. The modern fixtures are good for business travel with high speed internet. The front desk staff were very good both a check in and check out. It is easy to get to and quite at the same time. Very work staying.

Room Tip: odd numbers face away from streets
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you IAM576 for your review of our Home2 Suites by Hilton Brandon. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I want to stay at this style hotel anytime I need a hotel room. Very nice accommodations, clean and very welcoming staff, I missed the free breakfast so I can’t say how it was but it’s nice knowing it’s available. It has a pool, dining and even a grill, was shocked to see how nice the room was with a nice kitchen, just one thing missing was an in room safe.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Donald F, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Brandon Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Well rphogan1986 you have your wish. Home2 Suites by Hilton started off very slowly in 2009 but in the past few years we have really grown and we are now popping up all over the nation. I am very happy to learn that we have won over another guest to our brand and look forward to having you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

My wife and I stayed at this beautiful property for our date night. We enjoyed every minute of the extremely comfortable room and the amazing staff in the hotel in general. Julia at the front desk was exceptional with her customer service skills. She made us feel welcome and at home. Thank you Home2 Suites for the exceptional stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Awesome! Thank you Omar A for making us a part of your date night and I am very happy to hear that Julia and the rest of my team provided such great service. We will always be here for your date nights.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel was great.Large rooms,modern decor, lovely lobby.Our room was just what we needed.We enjoyed the pool as well.The the host Hector was awesome.He made us feel welcomed eventhough we Were Pittsburgh Steelers fans here for the game.He had good suggestios for other activities near the hotel.Top Golf was enjoyable.We will book again.loved it... Location was great.close to downtown River walk.Top Golf and shopping.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Well....this breaks my heart to say it but it is deserved.....GRATS! It was a crazy game and I really thought at the end we were going to pull of the win but your Steelers deserve the respect. We are all very happy you joined us for the game and hopefully we will have you back before these two teams play again.

See you next time.