Spent five wonderful nights on the end of our Anna Maria trip in a beautifully updated Tommy Bahama style studio condo at Club Bamboo. It saved our vacation! Our room had been recently redone with new tile floors, granite countertops, lovely decor, a flat screen television, Ipod dock, newly floored deck, newer A/C unit, and lots of other bells and whistles. We were thrilled after spending our first week in a poorly maintained tired condo two doors down at the Anna Maria Dream Inn. The Dream Inn appears to have formerly been part of Club Bamboo Resorts since some of the negative reviews here show photos of the Dream Inn building. The Dream Inn was dirty, rundown, and NOT to be confused with Club Bamboo! The Club Bamboo building has nicely furnished decks overlooking the ocean and its pool is on the beachside. Club Bamboo was well-maintained, and service in the office was extremely friendly and helpful. When we go back to Anna Maria Island, Club Bamboo will be our first choice! I wish we'd known about this place in advance of our vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under new managment.Club Bamboo South - Where relaxation and fun begin! We are located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Anna Maria Island, Florida. We are in the village of Bradenton Beach, just a mile North of Longboat Key, and close to all that Sarasota and Bradenton have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Club Bamboo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bamboo Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Econolodge Bradenton Beach
- Club Bamboo South Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach