“Wonderful little spot”
Review of Island Cream

Island Cream
Description: Proudly serving Sarasota's own homemade/handmade Big Olaf Ice Cream! Island Cream has the biggest scoops on Anna Maria Island
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I stumbled across this place while walking. Very clean and wasn't overly crowded. My coconut ice cream in a waffle cone bowl was delicious. My daughter and neice loved superman and my husband loved the mint chocolate chip. We plan on going again before our vacation is over.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The Big Olaf ice cream here is so creamy and delicious. The location is great but parking can be a challenge. The portions are huge and there are so many great flavors you will want to go back again and again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Lots of different flavors to choose from. The flavor trashcan flavor seems to be good but was sold out during our visit. The rest of the flavors were very good and the service was great.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

They tend to get busy in the evening, but it is well worth the wait. One of the only places we went back to a second time.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

One of our favorite evening activities is to walk to Island Cream for some ice cream. Very tasty - good service (even with a line!).