“Good Ice Cream Right Across From the Beach”
Review of Island Cream

Island Cream
Description: Proudly serving Sarasota's own homemade/handmade Big Olaf Ice Cream! Island Cream has the biggest scoops on Anna Maria Island
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Many delicious ice cream flavors to choose from. Very convenient to walk to and right across from the beach!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We are staying right across the street from this place. We have only been here a few days and already popped over twice for ice cream. So creamy and good! On par with Kawartha Dairy ice cream, if you are a Cannuck and familiar with their creamy goodness.

I know it's not good for my waistline, but we will be back soon to try another flavour. Thus far, their plantation pralines is my favourite.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Wonderful gelato and some of the best hot fudge I have tasted. Portions were large but great for sharing.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

They serve Big Olaf ice cream so...can't go wrong with this one. The setting and service was very good, just a short walk from the pier.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

It's below zero in New England today and I find myself dreaming of 'Cream's ice cream on Anna Maria. I'm not one who craves ice cream and certainly don't think about it in the dead of winter but...when in Anna Maria it is a favorite place to visit. Always wonderful, incredibly creamy with amazing flavors to choose from. The hand dipped chocolate cones just take it to another level. If you do nothing else while on Anna Maria find this place and enjoy.
I know we will when we return in March!