“Fantastic food, service and the view is AMAZING! ”

Beach House Restaurant
Price range: USD 7 - USD 35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The newly renovated Beach House Restaurant is a world class location situated directly on the beach with indoor and outdoor dining and sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico. Dine with your toes in the sand on fresh Florida seafood and a variety of menu items made with just picked produce from our own farm and fresh from the gulf seafood as well as sustainable seafood from around the world. Live music nightly, a full bar and beautiful sunsets make this a must do spot to visit during your vacation and for locals to visit regularly.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The view can not be beat. Calamari appetizer is fantastic. Can’t really go wrong with anything that you order. Even the kids burgers were fantastic. Ask for Todd to be your server. He is very attentive and knows the menu like the back of his hand.

1  Thank Jackson P
Guest S, General Manager at Beach House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Jackson,
I am glad that Todd was able to give you an excellent experience. I will make sure to pass on your compliments.
Dave Gallagher, General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,355)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Husband and I ate outside for lunch. The peel and eat shrimp were a nice size, fresh and chilled. The oysters on the half shell were also quite good. The grilled cheese on homemade focaccia bread was toasted perfectly and the clam chowder full of clams. Husband had blackened Pompano fish and fresh vegetables from the restaurant’s garden. Their homemade rolls and pineapple honey butter were a nice accompaniment.
Our server, Josie, was great! It didn’t hurt that it was a lovely humid-free, breezy day.

1  Thank tdl253

We will start by thanking Mother Nature for giving you a great day to enjoy the Beach House. I am glad that Josie and all of our team were able to make sure that the rest of your meal experience with us was fantastic. Thank you for your visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The beach house is just that- a good sized restaurant Located right on Bradenton Beach. the atmosphere is rather hectic because this restaurant does not accept reservations, thus a large group of people wait for tables making it crowded in the front of the restaurant. Once seated, our waiter quickly came and took our drink order. Sitting right on the beach is a plus especially when the weather is so beautiful. We ordered our main dish dishes which consisted of grouper, tacos, boar and snapper. The food here is quite good. My only complaint is that the two girls handling requests for seating were quite young; therefore they did not have the finesse or sophistication dealing with customers anxiously waiting for seating.

Guest S, General Manager at Beach House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Ann Marie,
I am glad that you enjoyed your meal with us. We understand that the wait for tables can be difficult at times during this time of year. Unfortunately, it is an abundance of hungry guests that exceeds the number of tables that we have to seat them at. We do our best that once you are seated that you have a wonderful experience that more than makes up for the delay in getting your meal started. Thank you for your patience and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

So we have been in this area a looooong time.
I’ve been coming to The Beach House literally forever. The last couple years, they’ve gone they renovations so we’ve skipped it until tonight. Oh where did my Beach Hose menu go? I get growing up. I get exploring new creations. But where in the heck does adding beef and chili to a menu come from? Or Mexican corn? Or the often seen in Chicago option of anything short rib (in this case it’s the proverbial short rib taco)?
The menu felt like someone (prob the chef) is trying to not be a restaurant on the beach in Florida. Yes, I’m aware there are seafood options. But it’s the strangest thing to read on the menu about Wild Boar or grass fed beef.
Where’s the warm spinach artichoke dip in a giant bread bowl? Where’s the giant rum runner? Where’s the live Floribeann 1 person band getting everyone in vacay mood?
We’re talking folks about a restaurant right on the beach that showcases incredible sunsets. This is a place where if there’s an hour wait, you could sit on the beach with a tropical drink and watch the sunset, happily I may add, while you wait for your table. Food critique - here you go:
Calamari - skip it chewy and broke up in mouth. Gross.
Fish paste- table loved it. Commented it was better than Walt’s.
Caesar salad - good.
Seafood trio - really good. Glad I got the sauce on the side. Didn’t need it and didn’t use it. Side note: a very midwestern veggie side dish accompanied our dinners. Note to chef- look around. Pearl potatoes are unwelcome here. Back to the drawing board, Chefie.
Seafood skillet - husband liked it
Pasta w grouper - Mom liked it
Grouper sandwich - Dad sent back. Said it was lukewarm and tough. Highly suspected it was yesterday’s fish. Side note: my grouper and moms was good however mine had so much butter and breadcrumbs, it could of been a Gordon’s fish stick and I wouldn’t of known better.
Dessert- really good key lime pie. Only thing it’s missing is quality whipped cream. Still have to give it to a Publix for the win on having best key lime pie around.
Coconut cake - Mom loved.
Chocolate cake - strongly rivaled a multi layer Costco cake. Good yes but expected better.

Let me start by saying thank you for the visits over the years. The menu has changed some and I understand that for some the changes have been exceedingly positive and for others, some of their favorites may have left. For those items that you enjoyed, thank you. For those that you didn't, I will share your points with our culinary team.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Delightful seafood and friendly, hard working waiters. The food is excellent and worth the slightly high prices. However, the ambience in the restaurant is akin to a tire center: The noice level is unbelievable and the acoustics of the room unbelievably poor.

I am glad that you enjoyed your food and waitstaff on your recent visit. I am sorry that the noise level was high. At this time of year, we are at maximum capacity with a wait time and with that many people, all enjoying themselves, it can sometimes get a bit noisy. I do apologize for that.