All reviews anna maria island great rate beach place no daily maid service across the street relaxing week watched the sunset heated pool two bedroom suite third floor get away beautiful beach lounge chairs the staff was super friendly office staff short drive nice pool
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We stayed in the studios across the street from the main building. The temperature controls in the room did none work and it was suffocating hot and humid all night—by morning the windows inside dripped with condensation. (It was much cooler outside, but no windows opened in the unit.) Bathroom was tiny, needed clean grout and had a stained shower curtain and unpainted places on the wall where towel bars had been replaced. Beds were okay, but the frig was so loud it also made sleeping difficult. Would not stay here again—maybe the rooms in the main building are better, but this one was not worth it.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank skn88
Reviewed 14 December 2017

spent a week there and I was inpressed the staff was super friendly and would go out of there way for you my room was big and very clean thanks to kirista dawn always had a big smile and marty the manager was out standing I will make sure I book here again in feb. that's you guys

Room tip: pool side works
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The place came out to about 200 for a sat night stay which in the middle of November is high for that area. The people that checked us in were nice but the Beds were horrible. They were rock solid and it would have been better sleeping on the floor. Also the parking situation was not too great. The TV's are also ancient so if you have a kid that likes xbox or netflix, they wont be using that TV to set it up.

Room tip: I would ask how new the beds in YOUR room are before booking.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank seanspec
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We love vacationing in ami but the Accomodations leave Lot to be desired. Upon unpacking when I opened the dresser drawer to put my clothing in, there was a pair of dirty women's underwear! A bit shocking! Had wifi problems the whole time. Unit wasn't that clean, urine stains around bottom of toilet, appliances weren't polished or clean looking, baseboards were filthy, pool filter wasn't filtering tile we brought it to Mngmts attn. they. only give you 2 bath towels, 1 per person. You have to turn them in for fresh ones. Just no attn to detail at this place and they come off as being stingey with the towel trade in situation. I will try to find somewhere else that is not managed by these people.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank g v
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We booked a room 7 1/2 months ago at a condo about 2 properties away at Club Bamboo South. This condo and 3 others there were purchased by the owner of the Dream Inn. We received a confirmation after the purchase, stating they had our reservation and all was in order. When we arrived to check in, they advised that someone else was in our room. They advised they didn't know what happened, but they could give us a room at the Dream Inn. Our original room had a wonderful balcony overlooking the Gulf. The rooms at the Dream Inn don't have balconies. I didn't want a different room but they didn't have any balcony rooms available. We should have just asked for a refund but we tried to make the best of a bad situation. They gave us a discount and a bottle of Sangria - I told them we loved to sit on the balcony, sipping coffee or Sangria and reading our books. It just wasn't the same sitting on the side of the bed with the sliding door open.
They wouldn't admit it, but I truly believe they gave our room to someone who was going to stay for a longer period of time - someone who was supposed to leave 2 days before we arrived. The "smoking gun" was the new confirmation they sent 20 minutes before we checked in, showing a different type of room than our original confirmation from them??? Their greed and callousness is unacceptable. We will never stay with them again - if you do, beware.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple