“Loved it!!! Yum yum ”
Review of Smoqehouse

Smoqehouse
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious meal! Really nice attentive young guy took our order. I had the brisket burger and my husband had the pulled pork with coleslaw. We shared the potato salad. We were so full we couldn’t finish. Loved every bite!!

andykubes, Owner at Smoqehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hey thank you so much! I’m glad you loved everything!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

It is not often that something as mundane as an order of fries has you sit up, pay attention and go 'Wow'...and the fries are just a little part of what is a truly noteworthy meal. Smoquehouse serves up killer sandwiches, worthy of two Michelin stars - worth a detour. The cajun chicken is juicy, spicy, and tender. the islander sandwich, with its interesting mix of sweet pineapple and smoky chicken is pure delight.

Not only is the food excellent - the best we had in Bradenton Beach (in fact so good we had to go there for dinner, even if we had been there for lunch on the same day) - the people are worthy of mention, too. Andy, the co-owner is a friendly and welcoming person who makes you feel welcome.
We cannot say enough good things about this real-food place in an ocean of tourist-trap cafeterias.
Oh, and the prices are most reasonable, too.

(The thing about the fries: They are thin, tiny, crispy, tasty, and damn good) :-)

andykubes, Owner at Smoqehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

This is absolutely incredible! Thank you so so much! Real food is our passion, and I’m so glad it came through for you! I hope to see you again soon!!

(Side note! My wife Heidi and I are the creators and ONLY owners of Smoqehouse. Food, concept, design, tables, logos, art, everything!!.. I know the plaque says co-owner, but it’s just us! I know that it doesn’t mean anything, but we work hard for everything we have and I don’t want anyone to think there’s anyone else behind the scenes!)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

These folks really care about the quality of their product and providing excellent service. I’ve ordered takeout several times and tried a few different sandwiches. All were very good. The brisket burger is great. Pulled pork was not overcooked, which is what tends to happen at many bbq places I’ve been to. BBQ sauce recipe is very good. Fries are unique in a very good kind of way. This is an especially good option for vacationers who don’t want to eat physically at a restaurant but want really good casual food. Very friendly service.

andykubes, Owner at Smoqehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

YES!!! This guy gets it! Thanks so much Ryan! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had lunch today at the Smoque house - tried several sandwiches, fries and slaw. Tried the brisket burger, pulled pork and the Islander.... definitely going back. A welcome addition to our trips to AMI. Not to forget the owners were super friendly.

andykubes, Owner at Smoqehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Awesome! Thank you so much!! So happy you liked everything! See you again!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great lunch. My husband is very picky about his BBQ and loved his pulled pork (we had no issue requesting without slaw). My son had a grilled cheese and ate the whole thing including the fruit and loved it. I had the brisket burger which was amazing! I liked the location just south of the craziness of the main AMI parking lot. They have parking right there. Then afterwards we found parking in another lot close by to hit the beach in a much quieter spot.

andykubes, Owner at Smoqehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much!! We’re so happy you liked the food! (And thank you for adding the part where we have no problem with not putting something on the sandwich!) We hope to see you guys soon!