“Look no further for good Greek food! Soulvaki Fast is your one stop shop!”
Review of Souvlaki Fast

Souvlaki Fast
Ranked #64 of 347 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Great little spot right on the corner of Federal Hwy and Woolbright in Boynton Beach.

Ordered the Lamb gyro platter with a side order of grape leaves and was pleasantly surprised. Great authentic taste and doesn't get better than watching the cooks slice the meat right off the rotating spit/broiler. Just as good as any greek gyro place I've been to in New Jersey or New York!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I've got nothing bad to say about the Gyro and Greek Fries i had here. I just recently spent some time in Greece and eating her took me back to that dining experience. definitely recommend, reasonably priced greek food

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Its unfortunate that I had the worst experience with Souvlaki because I order from 3 separate locations. The food is really good but, the service and delivery this time was terrible. They were an hour late plus had attitude when I called to see where the driver was. The driver showed up an hour late with an incomplete order. I called (the owner) to let her know that part of the order was missing. The owner said and I quote "and what else". I guess this is not a big deal to Souvlaki or The owner. The owner said she will not be giving me a refund and Souvlaki went out of there way to deliver this lunch today. The owner must have forgotten that i ordered a catered lunch last month to the very same location todays lunch was ordered and delivered. How very sad of the owner/operator of a restaurant to be so curt and full of pride when they really need to be humble and full of gratitude for their customers, especially return customers like me. I will not return to Souvlaki Fast becuase of the rude owner. She never once apologized for anything. She just kept making excuses. Like it was my fault they dropped the ball.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

For lunch I ordered the Corfu salad which was actually excellent with variety of ingredients, freshness and size. It's a whole meal. Additionally, I ordered a pita sandwich. Very large and filling but the beef/lamb meat from the skewer is factory processed tightly packed by their supplier. My husband told he's eaten beef/lamb shawarmas with that meat individually placed on the skewer which is time consuming for the restaurant but the quality and taste is 10x better than the tight meat Souvlaki Fast serves. You'll see what I mean when you order from the counter. Look to the left.

My husband ordered a Avgolemono soup described as egg and lemon soup, a Greek specialty. His soup was watery and loaded with black pepper. Couldn't taste the lemon. There was a little rice and a very small amount of chicken. His sandwich was a chicken pita, also enormous in size and filling. The chicken is properly placed on the skewer individually. You'll see if you look. The chicken was properly grilled but not much taste.

In conclusion, order pita sandwiches and stick to chicken until they get the right beef/lamb. If you're on a budget, this is a possibility instead of corporate drive thru junk food.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

They have 3 locations, was in Boynton so went there. There are a few grades of Kronos meat, and they do not use the best one. The chicken was very moist, but had super slimy skin with lots of oil. Same with potatoes, hardly any lemon flavor. Salad was good, so next time I'll opt to try their chicken like gyro meat and hope for a not so greasy outcome.