“Not all Sushi is created equal, Real Crab, Excellent Rolls”
Review of Sushi Bang Bang

Sushi Bang Bang
Ranked #33 of 339 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Price range: USD 5 - USD 30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hi and Welcome to Sushi Bang Bang! Top Quality Sushi in Boynton Beach! Fun and Casual this is the Sushi Place you have been waiting for! Great location at Quantum Town Center! Easy parking! Dine in or enjoy our Outside Patio. Take Out and Delivery too :O)
Reviewed 18 November 2017

It has been a while since I've visited Sushi Bang Bang, I can say that they are as good as ever and now they have rolls and other dishes in which they use real crab (Alaska King crab) instead of the synthetic one (which they do use for some dishes so be sure to ask what they're using). I love the conch salad (it is actually a conch, octopus & I forget what else salad but I ask for conch only) the difference from other places is that the pieces are huge, most places chop it up in very small pieces that blend in and look like the cabbage. Don't judge by the rear of the place where you park that has the takeout door/area. You actually enter through the side, the front faces the avenue (Gateway Blvd). The Sushi is superior to many Sushi restaurants (not all sushi is created equal) -most real Sushi places are consistently good, this one is exceptionally good...The other good thing about this place is that many Sushi places close in the afternoon for a few hours and open in the evening, Sushi Bang Bang is open for lunch through dinner straight..

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Fresh ingredients, great atmosphere,attentive
Wait staff says it all. If you love Sushi, this is the place for you!!!!!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Great service, sushi and atmosphere! We only get down to Florida a couple times a year, but we always make this a stop after we found this gem last year.

1  Thank PeaceLoveVeggies
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I now can not go back to my local joint. This place ruined me. Hands down the best Sushi in South Florida.I would put it up against most places in NYC, even Sushi Gary. It is expensive for SoFo but worth it. The atmosphere is a descent effort of being cool. But lets move on to the food. Very original rolls and so fresh. I'm scared it's going to be a place you can not get into. DO NOT GO HERE!

1  Thank Lonnie S
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The food is great, the staff is very friendly, the service is prompt, the premisse is clean! I really enjoy it!