“Lobster night!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Surprisingly, there aren't enough seafood restaurants in Southern Florida and I wanted to take my husband for lobster on his birthday. Someone suggested Copenhagen in Boynton Beach which is not far from our house. Wish a name like Copenhagen we were surprised that they had lobster, but they have a special lobster dinner on Tuesdays, only, and luckily for us, his birthday landed on Tuesday. For $26, you can have a fresh steamed lobster, about one pound and a half, salad, and vegetables. There were four people in our party and we were all pleasantly surprised. We ddin't try any other items on the menu, but we are certainly looking forward to our second visit to Copenhagen.

2  Thank Franni2016

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food here was good but it was difficult to find the restaurant if you are not familiar with the area. I must have driven around for 10 minutes looking for it. My GPS said I was here but couldn't find it. If you go, it at the very east end of the Public shopping center. That said, the food was good. I went with a large group & we had 4 tables. I have the chicken marsala & it was very tasty. The service was good considering how large our party was. Definitely going back again with a smaller group.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Four of us ate dinner at this restaurant. Food and service was excellent, the ambience was nothing special. The person who I presume to be the owner checked carefully to be sure we were happy. I had Wienerschnitzel which was beautifully prepared and served with wild rice which I chose over mashed potatoes and a vegetable no egg on top and as requested, no gravy. It was a plentiful cutlet. My wife had grilled tuna which was excellent and the couple with us each had a shrimp dish. They raved about the shrimp dishes. The main course is served with soup or salad. I ate neither. The salads were good according to the others in our group. Unfortunately, the soup was limited to Lentil which I do not eat so I could not sample it. We did not have dessert.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The restaurant situates in nice location with creative local ingredients. The juice pairing for the expensive set menu is impressive.
The Champaign serve was somewhat
Irregulary keeping( the prine smell showed obviously)

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Have tried the bouillabaisse, rack of lamb and Danish meatballs with red cabbage, all were excellent. my wife said the ground stake was a little bland, I thought it was ok. They have a good assortment of desserts - we had the napoleon - excellent. Prices are at the high end of the mid-range. We have been there twice a will go back again.