“Always great”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Every time we are down in Boynton we end up coming here to get the bang bang shrimp! We have also had the crab cakes and tuna. Everything we have tried has always been great. I have tried many of their different martinis as well. We typically sit at the bar and have always gotten great service

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Probably one of the best meals we have had for American food; it actually had flavor! It can get crowded during "season" but it still feels relaxed. Kind of expensive but would go back for a special occasion.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The best thing I can say about Bonefish is the Corn Chowder was very good! From that point on all else served was just plain bland. I will say the service was very good, End of review. I will offer my own belief that most of the restaurants I have encountered here in SE Florida have had the misfortune of dealing with an overly senior clientele that can't abide (Lord forbid) "spicey" or even seasoned foods. Hence "bland" has become a way of life and survival for the restauranteur.
So be it.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I have just returned from Bonefish where we were with some dear friends. The food was just ok. One of the group had the fish and chips and noted that the coating on the fish was too thick. The shrimp pad thai had an unusual spice and was not of the proper consistency. The salmon was ok and the fish salad was also ok. The service was slow, not very attentive and the server had to be reminded 3 separate times of our request for more bread. All in all not a restaurant that we will return to again.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We rarely go out and going out on a Friday was not wise. I had checked and could have made reservations, but didn't since I wasn't sure what time we'd get there. The wait was fifty minutes and they have several benches. We didn't mind waiting, but it would be wise for the hostess to let guests know that, if they'd like, they can sit at the big tables outside. We didn't realize that until 35 minutes into our wait. The dining area really isn't very large and there are a lot of tables squished in the area. However, it's a nice, fun atmosphere. Our server, Jillian, was excellent. She knows a lot about the menu items and is very friendly. In addition, she took very good care of us. The food quality and taste are very good. However, my husband got the Friday fish special, and it is pretty heavy since it is fried. The chicken I ordered was really delicious. My husband also had the bang bang shrimp appetizer, and said it would have been enough for him for dinner. The prices are fairly high.