“Long wait, good food, really nice server”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #9 of 354 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We rarely go out and going out on a Friday was not wise. I had checked and could have made reservations, but didn't since I wasn't sure what time we'd get there. The wait was fifty minutes and they have several benches. We didn't mind waiting, but it would be wise for the hostess to let guests know that, if they'd like, they can sit at the big tables outside. We didn't realize that until 35 minutes into our wait. The dining area really isn't very large and there are a lot of tables squished in the area. However, it's a nice, fun atmosphere. Our server, Jillian, was excellent. She knows a lot about the menu items and is very friendly. In addition, she took very good care of us. The food quality and taste are very good. However, my husband got the Friday fish special, and it is pretty heavy since it is fried. The chicken I ordered was really delicious. My husband also had the bang bang shrimp appetizer, and said it would have been enough for him for dinner. The prices are fairly high.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

From the moment we walked in, I was not impressed! We were not greeted when we walked in. Hostesses asked if we had a reservation, ( it was Easter Sunday brunch), but whoever answered the phone the day before told us they weren’t taking any reservations for the next day! Then when we were seated, we were given Brunch menus which we started making selections from. When our waitress came, it was the bartender even though we were the furthest table away from the bar in that section. She told us if we wanted to order off the menus we had that we’d better hurry up, and had only 5-10 more minutes to order from that menu! Mind you, we had just been seated with only these menus to choose from! Her attentiveness to us was far from desirable, she did not stop by to see if we needed anything or if our food was ok. The other waitress in this section was constantly stoping at other tables and making conversation, very friendly! Plus she had tables which were actually close to the bar, makes no sense!! We waited forever for our check, and it was not busy at the bar! This was brunch after all! On top of all this, for what each meal cost, the food did not match up! I ordered the Filet and Lobster Benedict. I’ve never seen a Filet that was like a quarter inch thick! The taste was nothing to speak of, I’ve had better elsewhere! None of our meals were anything we’d go back for! Overpriced, poor service, and sub par food! You decide!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We go for their Rainbow trout either encrusted in pecans or plain. Just a wonderful tasting meal. I also like the Pork Chop bone in. I am a muncher and love to knaw on the bone. They run different specials during the week and have early bird till 6:00PM anyplace in the restaurant.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Their food is consistently delicious. I particularly enjoy their pecan parmesan crusted rainbow trout. Their Bang Bang shrimp was a bit spicy for me.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We ordered from a specially priced, Tuesday evening menu. Limited to 3 choices, according to cost, starting at $15.95, ending at $21.95. each meal came with salad, bread, main course with 2 sides and dessert. All delicious.