“Amazing Food - Great Atmosphere”
Review of Sweetwater

Sweetwater
Ranked #12 of 324 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2017

1st time here for all 3 of us - started with the Board or Charcuterie platter - enough for 4 people - 3 meats, 3 cheeses tapenade,vegetables, crostini, fruits and a tiny bit of real honeycone - best charcut I have had, 2 of us had the BBQ Korean taco I had the fish taco - loaded fresh delicious and the coup de grace was the oreo bread pudding with vanilla ice cream- TRULY MEMORABLE - and for 1 hard drink 1 soda, 1 charcut app, 3 meals and 2 desserts it was $108 - for the quality and quantity of the food it was absolutely worth it - WILL BE BACK ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Audrey S

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Spontaneous choice for us 6 to just drop in for some Saturday evening drinks and snacks. Wonderful bar with many, many options. Just the right size menu items to enjoy and or share. Happy, informative and pleasant staff. Decor not in-your-face but inventive. A true fun place worth revisits.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I've been to Sweetwater many times. The food is good, but I go there for the spirits.
They have over 1100 ... which include over 400 bourbons. The mixologists are experts.
The selection exceptional.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We are lucky to have this great establishment in Boynton Beach which is full of boring chain restaurants. I have been visiting Sweetwater and it's partner Saxon next door since it opened its doors. Love the atmosphere and always friendly service. Cocktails are spot on...you must try Death & Taxes if you like gin. The food ranges from good to excellent, last few visits just good, not sure what has changed. Biggest disappointment was this past week when I ordered the Airline chicken, I had never tried this here before and didn't want a heavy dish after sharing a delicious Brie small dish with the table. It was extremely dry and lifeless and while their presentation is usually appetizing tonight was not, I think for me the biggest disappointment was that the chef let this dish leave his kitchen.
Will I return, yes I will, I'll just order what I know they do good!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The happy hour drink price was raised from $5 to $8 and now ending an hour earlier at 6 pm. Not a great way to keep the customers coming back.

1  Thank Bootsyyy